Tuesday brought me great success happiness, new goals, and a great positive attitude!
Started my day off with my usual 4mile walk/run..then it was off to work.
Following work a I picked up some canvas at the art supply store, for my task of replacing my white wall which Ursula ( Keepingskinny@wordpress.com ) is helping me with. So excited!
Additionally picked up some beads and string and made some bracelets….An old hobby of mine that I totally forgot about:).
Then did a little yoga, and it was off to class.
1. I had always wanted to run a marathon, and never have. Its amazing how the law of attraction works, becuase on the radio I came across the ad for the live strong 5k run for cancer. I signed up…so visit my facebook profile page and click on the link i posted:)…I did set a goal of hoping to raise 200$ for the run on oct 2nd. I will achieve it because I know I can. I have been running a lot lately and this run will be a great success for a great cause
2. My family is already my great support system, but I know I have other friends out there as well that undoubtly support me in all i do:)
( Thanks Guys!)
3. Three things I have already accomplished
1. I have graduated college!
-I got my BA in Intercultural Communication in 2010, and am currently working on my Masters in Mental Health Counseling!
2. I overcame my fear of driving on the highway
– I drive to school 3x a week to davie ( and I enjoy the ride)
3. CAptian of my Highschool DAnce Team
– We were awesome:)
Today was great, and excited for what tomorrow has to offer:)
xoxo Stephi Paige